Welcome to the guide to Bridge of Don Swimming Club.
This section of the club website aims to bring together all the information swimmers and parents need to know about...
- the rules which govern how our club is run.
- what standards of behaviour are expected from swimmers, parents and guardians, teachers, coaches, committee members and other volunteers.
- what kit should be brought to sessions.
- how our learn to swim programme and competitive squads are structured.
- the different types of competitions our swimmers enter.
- the standards required for promotion at each level of the club.
- when training sessions take place.
We welcome your suggestions for changes and improvements to this guide.