Kit for Competitions
Swimmers must wear club kit for competitions.
Swimmers should bring the following
1. Swimming costume or trunks.
2. Goggles (having a second spare pair is adviseable).
3. Bridge of Don swim cap and a spare.
4. Bridge of Don Top: to wear between swims and for award ceremonies.
5. Sports bottle with diluted juice or water. This should be brought onto the poolside. Ensure you have plenty to last you through the sessions it can be thirsty work!
6. Snacks to eat between swims.
8. Poolside shoes (to be worn at all times)
9. Packed lunch: If the meet is over 2 sessions you might need to take a packed lunch with you also (and sometimes a packed tea if there are 3 sessions).
10. Book/music player: It can sometimes be a long day, so you can take something to occupy yourself in between swimming & shouting for your team-mates. A book to read or puzzle book, music player or portable games console are good choices. IMPORTANT: Any electronic device with photographic equipment is not permitted.
11. Money may be needed for a locker to keep your clothes in.
A small cool bag is useful for keeping swimmer and supporters alike supplied with cold drinks and snacks.